Access to and use of this site ("restech.co.uk") is provided by Resource Techniques LTD subject to the following terms:
1. By using restech.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of restech.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use restech.co.uk.
2. Restech may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Restech. Your continued use of restech.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, or otherwise use restech.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any restech.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of restech.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Restech.
4. You agree to use restech.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of restech.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing, causing distress or inconvenience to any person or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Restech.
5. restech.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Restech and Resource Techniques Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Resource Techniques Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of restech.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Resource Techniques does not warrant that functions contained in restech.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that restech.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Resource Techniques, Restech or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Resource Techniques Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Resource Techniques, or any other third party.
10. This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.